Monday, September 30, 2013

Maternity Photos

I had the opportunity to take some maternity photos recently. It was a good challenge, and I enjoyed doing it. I took most of the photos with my 50 mm as I'm still working on learning how to use it properly. I've certainly used the zoom feature ... ha, ha ... you need to use your legs to get to the right position. The 50 mm is a prime lens which means that it is a fixed lens, and does not zoom.

It was a cloudy day, so I was glad to have the 50 mm lens as it is faster than my zoom lens (18-200) which I usually use. This makes it easier to get a better exposure. 

It is so amazing to have a baby growing who will soon make its entrance into this world. What a miracle from God! God already knows whether this baby is a boy or girl, and He knows everything about this baby, just as He knew about us before we were born.












Before I (God) formed you in the womb, I knew you ...
Jeremiah 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment