Thursday, August 16, 2012

One year review

August 7, 2011 was the date I started this blog. I wasn't sure about starting one and wondered if I could/would keep it up. I also wondered about what the purpose of my blog would be. I think I can express those thoughts a bit more now. I would like to have this blog:
  • Reflect God and His creation. He created the universe and everything in it ... and this includes us. He loves each of us enough to send His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, to die for us.
  • Document my travels through the journey of learning photography.
  • Teach some basic photography and post processing skills. I would like to have a tutorial section on the blog.
There may be more things as I go along. I have finally graduated from the work force, and this opens up more time and opportunity to:
  • learn how to use a new camera. I recently purchased a Canon Rebel T4i as my other camera wore out.
  • develop and increase the ability to take photos and to post process them.
  • increase my skill at taking photos of water drops. I may purchase a kit to be able to do this.
If you are reading this blog and walking through my journey with me, thank you. I still have much to learn, and continue to enjoy doing so.

With today's blog, I thought I would highlight some of the best photos in the past year (in my opinion):





  






In all your ways acknowledge Him (God), and He shall direct your paths.
Proverbs 3:6


No comments:

Post a Comment